新手上路

积分
注册时间
2016-1-11
发表于 2016-2-29 20:00:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

感谢关注耳机俱乐部网站,注册后有更多权限。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
October 22, Yuhua Public Security Bureau, zulfiya chinshanlo sitting in front of the lighthouse taken photo ID. For her, this is a new beginning. Map / reporter Gu Pengbo zulfiya chinshanlo tears after winning.
Remember this summer at the London Olympics gold medal, "Zul Fiat" it? Born in Yongzhou Road County, she, whose real name zulfiya chinshanlo, recently returned home, although Kazakhstan took the passport,bracciale tiffany, but she has been to 22 in Yuhua Public Security Bureau handled the second generation ID card, it has also been at the provincial weightlifting team Registration is completed. The representative of Kazakhstan's 19-year-old girl played in the Olympics, he has come home.
?
"Go home feeling good, because I can now congratulate (Yicheng) teachers and week (Ji) coach together, more importantly, I finally can eat Hunan up ......" at 10:00 on the 22nd are just the director of the provincial office zulfiya chinshanlo weightlifting sports management center Zhou excitedly to express feelings to return home after their own.
?
Changsha, the reporter reported Xiangqun
?
"I've been called zulfiya chinshanlo, Hunan Road County"
?
"I never said 'I'm not Chinese,' because I have been called zulfiya chinshanlo, from out of the county in Hunan Road weightlifter." After zulfiya chinshanlo acquainted with, she became very talkative, Jen to give yourself "set up", "the Almaty to leave the country five years, I never forget that they are Chinese people, the year before the competition to Guangzhou (Asian Games), this time playing the Olympic Games in London, where there are reporters to interview, I said They are Chinese, Hunan Road County. "
?
Zulfiya chinshanlo told reporters, "In fact, 'Zul Fiat' name, according to coach my Chinese name in Russian pronunciation to take. I was a coach in Almaty Koreans, who was born in Almaty FIG, he gave me the name. you see, my name is on the account 'zulfiya chinshanlo', then went to Almaty, in order to facilitate the coach called me and give me named 'Zul Fiat'. to tell the truth I still like you to call me 'zulfiya chinshanlo'. "
?
"Running second generation ID card and formalities, I was full of Chinese people."
?
5 years living in Kazakhstan, so that "Zul Fiat" has become a fait accompli, to formally into "zulfiya chinshanlo", the most important step is to regain the identity of Chinese citizens.
?
October 21, has replied County home with their parents lived ten days zulfiya chinshanlo, quietly came to Changsha, the next morning to report to the provincial weightlifting center. Her first thing to do is to apply the second generation ID card Yuhua Public Security Bureau. "She is currently held in Kazakhstan passport must apply for second-generation ID cards after returning home." Provincial weightlifting team coach Zhou Jihong Road.
?
After 22 am training, Zhou Jihong personally drove zulfiya chinshanlo to apply the second generation ID card.
?
"I like this photo phase, will not look good?" Before taking pictures Rush,poloralph lauren, playing with the little girl in the mirror for a long while, then turned to ask the coach. "Just fine to see it!" Zhou Jihong said with a smile.
?
Photo shoot, when filling in registration materials in the window, see Zhou Jihong dig pockets pay, zulfiya chinshanlo immediately pulled from his pocket one hundred yuan. "This is my work, not let Chou money." After a decline, Zhou Jihong, after all, did not bend over disciples. "I came to return can only be a month, and then again back to Almaty. Running second generation ID card, etc., next to Beijing and then to (Kazakhstan Embassy) Embassy of the paperwork, I China can become a complete person. "It took less than 20 minutes paperwork, zulfiya chinshanlo a little early vision into a" full Chinese people. "
?
Then a citizen recognized the Olympic champion, made photo, zulfiya chinshanlo readily agreed.
?
"I like to call 'Xiajie' Back 'mountain' very excited '
?
"Zulfiya chinshanlo to both of us together a video." When zulfiya chinshanlo standing in front of the office, the Sydney Olympic champion, the current secretary of the provincial weightlifting center of Yang Xia affectionately greeted former junior sister apprentice. "Xia Jie, well, we take a picture." Zulfiya chinshanlo affectionate hug Yang Xia said.
?
"Xiajie past, but now the secretary of the center of it." Reporters at the side quips.
?
"Nothing, called Xiajie Hello." Yang Xia said with a smile. "Yes, I would like to call Xiajie." Zulfiya chinshanlo and affectionately against Yang Xia shouted "Xia Jie."
?
"I returned from the mountain (the institute is located in Changsha, the provincial Shumuling, athletes who are used to refer to here as 'hill') started, I particularly excited." Zulfiya chinshanlo excited and the old Yang Xia Syria.
?
"Zulfiya chinshanlo, really it's you!" Just finished training to Yanmei pass by the office national championship, the first to recognize its former teammates, both of them is a pass affectionate embrace. "Tell us about the situation in Kazakhstan, as well as Yao Li (Ma Neizha London Olympics women held 63kg champion)." Upon meeting Sisters, we are very concerned about zulfiya chinshanlo living abroad. 2009 Games champion Qi Xihui,fNLgl38k87, after recognizing zulfiya chinshanlo,74Yu1WrKu5, though has come to the front door, and turns back, affectionately together "Laoke."
?
"You're not used to eat there?"
?
"Yao Li is already looking for a boyfriend, or a foreigner in Russia?"
?
?
Former teammates around the middle of the zulfiya chinshanlo asking questions until the week were just call her out.
?
"Over there all day eating beef, or my mother cooks the best food"
?
National Day, zulfiya chinshanlo quietly returned to Almaty from Beijing. "I was in Beijing for a few days, and do a domestic number." October 11, zulfiya chinshanlo train from Beijing back to Yongzhou. "I did not expect, Yongzhou Luo (queen) and Sports Bureau deputy mayor Zhou (flat) the Secretary to visit me, let me go home, feel particularly warm and cordial."
?
Back home, the first thing is to zulfiya chinshanlo alma mater - Yongzhou City Sports School, visit enlightenment coach Mo teacher. "Yongzhou bigger than I was in the gym when some, many who participated in the training, but also in outside the stadium,[url=http://vegalta7.s156.xrea.com/aska/aska.cgi/roysuryo&ahKr5B312NA[/url], I saw my next Juanjie with photos." Yongzhou Sports School in the weight room, but also zulfiya chinshanlo help coaching Shidishimei training.
?
Back to County Road from Yongzhou parents live, zulfiya chinshanlo finally eat her own long-awaited dish. "We eat all day in Almaty is beef, beef broth morning, noon, night or beef, lamb and horse meat occasionally. After this home, I let Mom and Dad gave me vegetables."
?
When a reporter said, "This season has not cake," zulfiya chinshanlo said with a smile, "but it is a reporter to interview me, and I can say. To be honest, my mother do the cooking, nothing really delicious."
?
"After returning home, I want to China for the gold medal."
?
In the center of the provincial weightlifting report, zulfiya chinshanlo not wait to come training room. Reporters asked her to take a picture, move a little barbell zulfiya chinshanlo first, but soon changed his mind and came to the flag hanging wall, "I'm home, it is necessary to fight for the Chinese team's game wearing clothes, to have the opportunity to China to win the championship. "Faced with this lens, her voice was firm.
?
Zhou Jihong aside memories: That year (2007) our national weightlifting hall in Beijing training, just have a plan ( "keep the wolf plan"), she was chosen to Kazakhstan. It is understood that there is a time to go to the Hunan team player Yao Li (Ma Neizha), "when the contract is signed with Kazakhstan national team finished the London Olympics." Zhou was just added.
?
July 29 this year, zulfiya chinshanlo at the London Olympics weightlifting gold medal game.
?
"After returning home, I heard that still with the week (Ji) teacher training, I hope to continue efforts to Yongzhou, Hunan, China battles for the Olympic Games, then let the Olympic gold medal." The end of his first in the provincial capital training sessions,82CktpwTc3, zulfiya chinshanlo say the next target.
?
[Introduction]
?
Zulfiya chinshanlo July 1993 born on 25 Dao County of Hunan in 2007, was to exchange Kazakhstan, change , and received a 2011 Weightlifting World Championships and the 2012 London Olympic champion. October home.
?
Yao Li November 1, 1985 was born in the city of Fuxin, Liaoning Province, in 2006 to enter Hunan weightlifting team. 2008 was to exchange Kazakhstan, change Mingmaneizha. After the gold medal in London, she has denied the Chinese nationality.
?
Clear up doubts
?
When will the competition on behalf of Hunan
?
"I Can Hear participating Administration ......"
?
"Man is back, but now can (on behalf of the Hunan team) participate in the competition, we are now perhaps, have to listen to this (National Sports) Administration." Zhou, director of the provincial weightlifting center was just he said. According to the contract, zulfiya chinshanlo and Yao Li will be returned to Hunan at the end of September this year. "As they start to give Kazakhstan celebration. So return delayed some time." Coach Zhou Jihong introduction. Before Hunan weightlifting center has given zulfiya chinshanlo enrolled in the national championship, held in late September in Liuzhou, Guangxi, "the National Games next year in accordance with the provisions of the game, not previously participated in Hunan Province on behalf of athletes, only he took part in the national championship before He is eligible to participate in the Games next year. However,mbt outlet, because she has won the Olympic champion, so the final result is what kind of, we certainly still have to listen to the provincial Sports Bureau and the national weightlifting team, especially the views of the State Sports General Administration. "Zhou was just He briefed reporters.
?
Next, how to arrange the schedule
?
Go to Macau, in mid-November to rejoin
?
"Let's put some of her material well, really rejoin training, estimated to be the middle of next month." Zhou was just said. 26, zulfiya chinshanlo back to Beijing, and then go visit Almaty. "I have been confirmed to participate in an activity on behalf of Kazakhstan in early November in Macau,7akzSjoInF, and then get back to Changsha, to resume training. In Macao, it is said a man and woman each country selected a total of only two athletes, they ( Kazakhstan) has informed I attended. "
?
It is understood that after this summer to win weightlifting gold medal in London,02b96kf5OK, Kazakhstan zulfiya chinshanlo reward to $ 200,000, as well as a house in Almaty. "We have to win the gold medal athletes back to Almaty, the President has been met with reward,IXi5T7Q5wF, the media carried a report for us. But honestly, I particularly want to get back home." Zulfiya chinshanlo said that due to particularly miss Dad mom, plan to return home, "anyway, I have not this what happened a few days, it is better to spend time with their parents and then back to the county road." zulfiya chinshanlo said with a smile, "and the next time I go back to Changsha, I invite you to have dinner ......"
?
Exotic training
?
"Almaty training, very scared."
?
"Back to Changsha, I really feel particularly warm because I know, training Almaty, certainly not as good as home.." Outside the weight room, zulfiya chinshanlo to this reporter: "For example, when we train, the coach said today practicing snatch my God, am practicing the snatch, or even the afternoon practice snatch. just go, really very scared. "
?
On the spot command and adjust the game,Chaussures louboutin, coach of Kazakhstan's also a lack of experience, "such as in the year before the Asian Games in Guangzhou than, in fact, I was already quite good results, can with (Lee) Pingjie fight a fight, can coach enough to give me guidance, I saw other people all of a sudden snatch over (myself), I do not have the clout. Pingjie result that I lost. but then we trained for a while in Beijing, I feel much better. so this game in London, although my snatch only routed to the third, but I know, I am sure to win back! "
?
Then, zulfiya chinshanlo watching Zhou Jihong. . "Chou, I seem to remember our domestic training certainly not one day only practiced it," Zhou Jihong said with a smile: "If all this practice, it will not scrap the practice."
?
After getting a positive answer,mbt outlet,nN11aH2aO3, zulfiya chinshanlo smiled: "It seems I still have hope that the National Games next year, the year after the Asian Games, the 2016 Olympic Games in Brazil." Clearly, the recovery has not yet begun training already started looking forward to re-zulfiya chinshanlo the representative of China competition day.
[url=http://www.atelier-boccia.it]scarpe hogan out
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

耳机俱乐部微信
耳机俱乐部微信

联系我们|有害信息举报:010-60152166 邮箱:zx@jd-bbs.com|手机版|Archiver|黑名单|中国耳机爱好者俱乐部 ( 京ICP备09075138号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 02:26 , Processed in 0.064545 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表