感谢关注耳机俱乐部网站,注册后有更多权限。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
http://bbs.headphoneclub.com/viewthread.php?tid=198710&page=1#pid2777391
SM总的翻译号召帖
http://www.head-fi.org/t/634201/battle-of-the-flagships-50-headphones-compared
Head-Fi原帖

#9 HIFIMAN: HE-6

Presently, I am in possession of two pairs of the HE-6. One is from the very first production run while the other is from one of the more recent production runs. I got a second pair because there have been several small design changes made to the HE-6 during the course of its production and I was curious to see if and how these two headphones would sound different. My findings are that the sound quality is nearly identical when the same earpads are being used. The newer earpads are more comfortable since they provide more space for the ear, but the older headband design (which was slightly larger) may be my preference -aka I have a big head.
最近,我搞了两只HE6。其中一只是很早期版本,另一只是比较新的。我买两只的原因是前后期HE6的设计有了一些细节上的小差别,而且我也比较好奇到底前后期声音有何不同。结论是,当使用相同的耳罩时,声音极度相似。新版的耳罩佩戴更舒适,而且为耳廓撑起了更大的空间,但是早期HE6的头梁可以拉得更长(原文larger,结合后文应该是这意思),这点我很喜欢——顺便说句,我脑袋大。

In the time since writing my
20 Headphones Compared thread, I have acquired a Woo Audio 5. Hearing the HE-6 through the K1K output (which is designed to pump 8 watts per channel at 150 Ohms) has really opened my eyes to just how amazing the HE-6 really can be. Iron Dreamer's review of the HE-6/EF-6 combo has piqued my interest in the EF-6 amp, but I haven't yet pulled the trigger on purchasing it. The EF-6 is an amp specifically designed by the manufacturer to power the HE-6. I also have yet to hear the HE-6 paired with Ray Samuels Audio's Dark Star, which like the EF-6, was designed in order to meet the power requirements of the HE-6.
在我写那篇20款耳机对比文期间,我搞到了一台Woo Audio5。把HE6插到这货的KK口(4XLR150欧负载每声道8w)上之后,我才终于听到了HE6真正的动静。Iron Dreamer兄写的66套评测文勾起了我对EF6的兴趣,但我还是稳住了冲动没去急着买回来。EF6是专为HE6设计的耳放。我也尚未听到RSADark Star驱动he6的效果。Dark Star也和ef6类似,拥有足够驱动he6的充沛功率。

Prior to acquiring the HE-6, I owned the HE-5. The HE-5 was not only my introduction to HifiMan as a brand, but it was also my first encounter with Planar Magnetic headphones. I loved the sound of the HE-5, but alas the drivers in one of the ears died on me...twice! I almost gave up on HifiMan, but as the manufacturer was able to address and correct the issues of their products, my faith and enthusiasm was restored. Today it seems that the occurrence of driver failure is far less frequent.
he6之前我就有he5这幅耳机了。HE5不止让我知道了hifiman这个牌子,还是第一次让我听到了平板耳机的声音。我喜欢he5的声音,但he5的一边耳朵异常令人蛋疼地前后坏了两回!我简直要忍不了这牌子了,但厂商妥善地解决了我的问题并且进一步完善了产品,于是我对hifiman 的信心又回来了。从最近的情况来看,单元失灵这个问题已经很少见了。

I personally feel that HifiMan has yet to design a headphone that looks and feels as impressive as their sound. I'm not entirely satisfied with the fit and finish of their products in general. The sound quality which the HE-6 achieves is so astonishing that I am able to still consider it a wonderful value, despite its lackluster appearance and construction.
从我个人的角度来看,我认为hifiman对耳机外观和佩戴舒适度的设计能力还远不如声音那么优秀。Hifiman耳机的佩戴对我来说多少都有些不适感,所以我没法向这个牌子彻底臣服。HE6的声音水准颇为令人惊讶,整体性价比非常高,就是其造型和做工非常令人蛋疼。
STRENGTHS优点
TACTILITY: The HE-6's sonic presentation is one of tactility. Sound just seems to emanate from the drivers in such a visceral way. It sounds most impressive at louder volume levels.
情感:HE6的声音充满了感情。音乐的情感如花蕊的芬芳般从耳机中自然流露。音量开大点的话,听起来更令人动容。
(欢乐一下,中间那句话纯直译+多义词曲解可以翻成这样——声音听起来像从耳机的内脏里喷射出来一样。→_→)

MIDS:
Back in 2010, I stated that I felt the HE-6 had the best mids I had ever heard from a headphone. I have since had the opportunity to hear many more headphones and I still maintain a very high opinion of the HE-6's mids. The midrange presentation here certainly is great (among the 3 or 4 best) - very flat and balanced-sounding without any odd peaks or dips.
中频:在2010年的时候,我曾宣称HE6是我听过的耳机重中频最好的。在我听过了更多的耳机后,我现在依然对HE6的中频有极高的评价。在我这篇文章的几十个耳机重,HE6的中频可以算第三或第四好——非常平顺与均衡,没有什么奇怪的凸起或凹陷。

BASS: The HE-6's bass presentation is among the best I've ever heard. When fed a significant amount of current, the headphone produces a wonderfully extended and punchy bass response.
低频:HE6的低频可算是最佳的之一,当给它提供足够大的电流时,HE6的低频下潜极深并且拳拳到肉。

IMAGING:
There HE-6 offers an incredibly spacious sound presentation. Their imaging ability is quite good, in spite of the fact that the drivers are not angled.
结像:HE6呈现出一个让人惊诧的宽大声场。虽然并没有使用倾斜单元的设计,但这副耳机的结像能力依然极佳。

NEUTRAL: To my ears, the HE-6's tonal balance is very close to perfectly neutral. It is only eclipsed in this regard by the HD800 and the SR009.
自然度:在我听来,HE6的音色非常接近现实,仅次于HD800stax 009

TRANSPARENT: The HE-6 serve a fairly transparent window into the music - the sound feels more tactile than the typical headphone; this definitely contributes to the feeling of realism.
透明度:戴上HE6如同给音乐开了一扇透亮的窗户——声音的结像相比一般耳机仿佛更触手可及。这一定也是HE6听起来异常真实的原因之一。

TRANSIENT RESPONSE: The transient response here is excellent - extremely natural-sounding.
瞬态:叼爆了——超自然的声音。

VOCALS: With the HE-6, vocals (both male and female) are reproduced with a distinct sense of depth and clarity. It is also easy to pinpoint exactly where the voice is in relation to the other instruments.
人声:HE6给人声(无论男女)修饰出一份独特的质感,让人声听起来更深邃和清澈。同时,你能扎扎实实地指出歌者的位置立在哪里,以及歌者和乐器之间的位置关系如何。

GENRE MASTER: Throw any genre at the HE-6, from rock to reggae, country to classical, hard bop to hip hop; the HE-6 excels.
音乐匹配:随便来,全好听!

DETACHABLE PARTS:
Both the HE-6's cable and earpads are easily removable and replaceable. Aside from the obvious longevity factor, these removable parts make the HE-6 a great asset to re-cablers and DIYers. Recent shipments of the HE-6 have included both velour and the faux-leather earpads. I prefer both the texture and sound enhancement of velour pads. The HE-6 has always come with a 4-Pin XLR cable and a single-ended adaptor. I felt that this was a very thoughtful inclusion on HifiMan's part. To my knowledge, HifiMan was the first manufacturer to offer the single-ended adaptor/4-Pin configuration. The HE-6's stock cable will be more than adequate for most users, but HifiMan includes extra headphone cable connectors for DIYers who wish to construct a cable of their own.
可拆解部件:耳机线和耳罩都很好拆。撇开寿命因素不谈,这些可拆卸部件使得HE6对于换线爱好者和DIYer们来说格外有价值(译者注:个人强烈推荐换成T1的耳罩!)。HE6自带绒布和人造革耳罩各一副,不管从佩戴还是声音来说,我都更喜欢绒布那副。HE6原配线一直都是4XLR接头外加一根6.35单端转接线。我觉得这应该是hifiman经过认真考虑后的决定,在我所知的耳机中,hifiman是第一家为4xlr头子提供单端转接线的厂商。HE6的原配线已经足足够一般用家所需了,但hifiman依然为HE6配置了额外的一对耳机线插头,以便DIYer自己做线用。

WEAKNESSES缺点
DESIGN:
Quite frankly, the physical design of the HE-6 does not live up to its price. The headphones sound amazing, but their look and feel leaves much to be desired. I despise the screw-in connector cable design. It sometimes becomes disconnected even when not being touched. The velour earpads (which I prefer over the faux leather pads) attract dust like no other pad I've seen. The headband has a flimsy feel to it. The cables of all HifiMan headphones connect at the headphone's base, falling straight down and sometimes knock into my collarbone. None of these criticisms are a deal-breaker for me because the headphones themselves perform outstandingly. However, surely most of these criticisms can be easily addressed with some simple redesigning. To me, the HE-6 looks and feels unfinished.
设计:说实话,HE6的外观设计看起来比较掉价。这幅耳机听起来叼爆了,但外观和质感让人的购买欲阳痿。
我很鄙视那个想出靠拧紧来固定耳机线插头的人,有时候哪怕你动都不动它,这货自己就松了。HE6的绒布耳罩比我见过的任何其他绒布耳罩更沾灰(虽然相比人造革耳罩来说我更喜欢绒布耳罩)。头梁的质感也很纤薄看起来简直弱爆了。Hifiman的所有耳机接线口都在单元正下方,以至于耳机线直直的戳下来碰到我的锁骨上。在我看来这些问题都不致命,因为它本身的声音水准就已经超过票价了。尽管如此,这些问题其实都可以想办法解决掉,而且成本并不高。
总的来说HE6的外观完成度还是低了点。

POWER HUNGRY:
The HE-6 is a power-hungry beast! I don't sincerely view this as a weakness. However, you will need to purchase a powerful amp in order to hear the full potential of this headphone. Without the proper amplification, you may experience a lack of liveliness, a sense of harshness, and the annoying sound of transient clipping. HifiMan has designed their EF-6 in order to power the HE-6; Ray Samuels Audio's Dark Star also was designed specifically in order to meet the power demands of the HE-6. The amp that I use to power my HE-6 is the Woo Audio 5 (K1K output). This pairing is sublime!
功率饥渴症:HE6是个对功率欲求不满的怪物!虽然我并不把这条真的当缺陷看,但你们想听到he6的完全体的话,就得需要花重金购置一台牛逼闪闪的大力耳放来搞它。如果驱动不足的话,你可能会听到各种呆滞刺激毛糙的声音,外加齿音满天飞。Hifiman设计了EF6来保证HE6有足够的驱动力;RSA Dark Star同样也是为此目的而设计。我自己用来搞he6的耳放是Woo audio5,我得说这货叼爆了!

HE-500:
The HE-500 is HifiMan's much-easier-to-drive second tier headphone. At almost half the price of the HE-6, it is a tremendous value. The HE-500 manages to get very close to the performance level of a well -driven HE-6, without demanding the power requirements of the HE-6. For anyone on a limited budget, I would recommend the HE-500 over the HE-6 without hesitation.
HE500HE500hifiman更易于驱动的一款次旗舰级耳机。(下略,大致意思就是he500太好搞太便宜价格才一半,表现却很接近he6,性价比各种屌以至于威胁he6云云。其实我觉得he500结像有死穴而he6没有。)

ON THE FENCE一些不疼不痒的特点
SOUNDSTAGE:
The HE-6 has wonderful imaging capabilities, but in judging the height and depth of the soundstage alone, one may wish for a bit more.
声场:HE6的结像非常牛,但说到声场的高度和纵深的时候,总觉得稍微差口气。

TREBLE:
When the HE-6 is properly driven, the treble response sounds almost perfectly balanced. However, I think there is slight room for improvement here. I don't hear the HE-6 as bright, but I feel that there is a smidgen of unnaturalness with regard to the treble presentation even when the headphone is properly powered.
高频:HE6被充分驱动的时候,高频
响应听起来非常平衡,但我依然觉得有些可改善之处。我不觉得he6是个很亮的耳机,但我总觉得即便功率充足,he6的高频有些地方听起来还是微妙的有点别扭

COMFORT:
The HE-6 is not one of the most supremely comfortable headphones I've ever worn; the grip is a little tighter than optimal, but I don't find them to be uncomfortable by any means.
舒适度:HE6决不能算我买过的耳机里最舒服的,佩戴的时候压力有点大,但对我来说还好,并不至于令人难受。

STORAGE:
I prefer the newer zipper carrying case design over the original leatherette design. Even though the new carrying case looks less prestigious, it is far more rugged.
存放:我更喜欢最近的便携包而不是之前的大皮箱子,尽管便携包看起来不那么高端。

FOR THE PRICE性价比
A-
At its price, I would say that the HE-6 is one of the best headphones on the market. It is not nearly as expensive as several other headphones which I feel it outperforms. However, I do feel that at this price, the headphones should look and feel a bit more high-end. Another thing to consider is how well HifiMan's own HE-500 performs at a far more affordable price-point. Regardless of these criticisms, when these headphones are properly powered, they exude high-end luxury sound.
加入价格影响的话,我认为he6是市面上最值得买的耳机之一,它没有另外几家的旗舰那么贵,但却有更好的性价比。但同时,我也觉得在这样一个不低的价位上,表面功夫还应该做得更好一些才对,这样才能看起来比较屌。还有一个值得思考的问题是,hifiman自己的he500在更低价位上表现极度出众。不过总的来说,如果不去理会这些小缺点的话,良好驱动的he6会让你听到最顶级的奢华音色。

QUICK CHECK简略资料
  • DESIGN: Full-Size
  • DRIVERS: Planar Magnetic
  • IMPEDANCE: 50 Ohms
  • ISOLATION: Little to None
  • AMPLIFICATION: Absolutely Requires Amp
  • MY PREFERRED AMP: Woo Audio 5 (K1K Output)
  • SOUNDS BEST WITH: Everything & Anything
  • CABLES USED: A Pure Sound V3 balanced
  • REVISIONS KNOWN: At least 1 known to me
  • FLAGSHIP STATUS: Currently Is
  • PRODUCTION STATUS AS OF 2012: In Production
  • COST: $1299 (without aftermarket cable) $1699 (with aftermarket cable)
全尺寸大耳机
平板单元
阻抗50
全开放
必须上耳放
个人推荐二房:Woo Audio 5 (KK 插口)
合适的音乐:听啥都好听
版本修改:据我所知至少有一次修改
是否旗舰:目前是
在产否:在产
价格:1299美刀

[ 本帖最后由 amex 于 2012-11-2 21:41 编辑 ]

评分

参与人数 1金钱 +200 收起 理由
激光鼠 + 200 感谢

查看全部评分

HIFI→HUFI→HUEND→HUESTED→QUESTED→多媒体2.1
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2010-11-24
发表于 2012-11-2 19:00:53 | 显示全部楼层
全文共有5个屌或屌的通假字(叼)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
注册时间
2009-3-24
发表于 2012-11-2 19:02:51 | 显示全部楼层
哇,这耳机和艾米总的翻译都碉堡了。
慢慢玩。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

积分

超级会员

积分
注册时间
2011-10-10

积极参与奖

楼主| 发表于 2012-11-2 19:12:46 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 brrr 于 2012-11-2 19:00 发表
全文共有5个屌或屌的通假字(叼)
各种逆天形容词,直接翻译出来总觉得看起来非常掉书袋……
HIFI→HUFI→HUEND→HUESTED→QUESTED→多媒体2.1
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2012-3-13
发表于 2012-11-2 19:18:04 | 显示全部楼层
够传神
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2010-12-3
发表于 2012-11-2 19:24:43 | 显示全部楼层
推开了的HE6真的是很全面的耳机,古典流行都不错

佩戴方面还有很多改良余地
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
注册时间
2012-9-5
发表于 2012-11-2 19:28:37 | 显示全部楼层
LL!
出國了 =。=
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2012-6-19
发表于 2012-11-2 19:31:17 | 显示全部楼层
其实耳机的各种评测已经看得太多了,麻木
天天有奇观!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

初级会员

积分
注册时间
2012-3-4
发表于 2012-11-2 19:52:41 | 显示全部楼层
看后决定搞一个HE500
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
注册时间
2008-8-15
发表于 2012-11-2 20:00:23 | 显示全部楼层
这篇文章翻译得碉堡了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
注册时间
2012-8-4
发表于 2012-11-2 20:14:53 | 显示全部楼层
国产当自强啊……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
注册时间
2009-1-25
发表于 2012-11-2 20:41:41 | 显示全部楼层
仔细一看,这文章作者写得还是非常靠谱的。并非米多人傻。
退烧咯。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
注册时间
2012-2-10
发表于 2012-11-2 20:45:02 | 显示全部楼层
。还有一个值得思考的问题是,hifiman要如何对he500进行定位才能将其放到一个更能让人接受的价位上去?

这翻译完全地错了。。
John Peel: Life too has surface noise.
Lindemann 820S+Leben CS300
周边到位中
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
注册时间
2012-2-10
发表于 2012-11-2 20:46:26 | 显示全部楼层
Another thing to consider is how well HifiMan's own HE-500 performs at a far more affordable price-point.
这个的意思是说 “另一个减分的地方是hifiman自家的HE500在便宜多的价位上表现出众”
John Peel: Life too has surface noise.
Lindemann 820S+Leben CS300
周边到位中
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
注册时间
2010-9-11
QQ
发表于 2012-11-2 20:49:25 | 显示全部楼层
翻译的很好啊,准确又不失喜感。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

耳机俱乐部微信
耳机俱乐部微信

联系我们|有害信息举报:010-60152166 邮箱:zx@jd-bbs.com|手机版|Archiver|黑名单|中国耳机爱好者俱乐部 ( 京ICP备09075138号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 02:27 , Processed in 0.110702 second(s), 39 queries , Gzip On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表