smilence 发表于 2012-11-4 10:33:39

Head-Fi米豪评论各家旗舰——#6 SENNHEISER: HD800

汇总目录帖:http://bbs.headphoneclub.com/viewthread.php?tid=198710&page=1#pid2777391

Head-Fi原帖: http://www.head-fi.org/t/634201/battle-of-the-flagships-50-headphones-compared

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o777/davidheadphones/06HD800.jpg

#6 SENNHEISER HD800

The unveiling of the HD800 was one of the most highly anticipated headphone-related events of the past ten years. I remember when the HD800 finally started shipping, I literally counted the days until it arrived at my front door. However, when I finally got to try them on and take a listen, I would say I had a lukewarm reaction. After several years of using the HD800, I feel very different from my first impression.
HD800的揭幕是过去十年当中耳机界最为瞩目的事件之一。我还记得当HD800终于寄出的时候,我简直就是每天倒计时迎接它的驾临。然而,当最终听到它的声音的时候,不得不说我失去了欲望。但使用了这么多年之后,我对它又有了新的理解。

Today, I would say that I consider the HD800 to be the most tonally neutral of all the headphones that I've ever had the pleasure of hearing. This attribute alone makes the HD800 one of my most often-used headphones.
放到现在,我会说HD800是我所听过最为中性的耳机,没有之一。光是这个特点,就使得HD800成为我最常用的耳机之一。(译者按::handshake)

I own two pairs of the HD800: serial #297 and serial #10333. Serial #297 was made during the first production run while serial #10333 was manufactured approximately two years later. Initially, I purchased a second pair because the headband of my original pair encountered a recurring squeak issue. Despite several repair attempts, this problem has never been resolved to my full satisfaction.
我有两副HD800,序列号分别是297和10333。编号297的那一副应该是头版,而10333大约是两年之后生产的。我买第二副只是因为我第一副的头带老是发出“吱吱”声。修了好几次都不太满意(译者按::L)

However, what I've found is that the two HD800s have some very noticeable sonic differences. The earlier pair (#297) has a fuller tone and is slightly more laid-back in the highs. This is, in my opinion, not a result of burn-in; I've owned the later pair for nearly two years and I still maintain this view. While many people are of the belief that there will always be differences from model to model (a belief I most certainly don't disagree with), I have had the opportunity to hear several early models and several later models of the HD800; in my opinion, the earlier ones have a slightly fuller tone. I am not certain as to when the sonic transition took place or what may have caused it.
但重要的是,我发现两副HD800声音上有一些可闻的差别。早期那副风格上要更加饱满,而且在高频上略微保守一点。后期的那一副我用了将近两年,这个差别依旧存在,所以这在我看来不是煲机的因素造成的。尽管有些人认为耳机总是会有些个体差异(我当然也同意这个观点),但我在我有机会比较更多地早期和后期HD800之后,我还是认为,早期的HD800声音要略微饱满一些。我既不确定是什么时候开始有这个差异,更不知道内在的原因。

Despite the earlier model's fuller tone, if I had to pick which of the two pairs was my preference, I would choose the later. I feel that the later model (#10333) offers a greater degree of transparency and puts more air around the instruments. The noted differences are not so drastic, but I have done several blind tests and I always know which headphone is which.
尽管早期的声音要更加饱满一点,我还是偏好后期的那副。我感觉后期的透明度和空气感会更好一些。总之早期和后期批次的声音差异不算大,但每次做盲听测试我都能分辨出来。

STRENGTHS 优点

NEUTRALITY KING: In my opinion, the HD800 is the neutrality king. Depending on the setup, the HD800 may sound warm or bright. Because of its finicky nature with regard to amplification, many have described the HD800 as bright, but I cannot get on board with this description. I have heard the same pair of HD800's sound both dark and bright when paired with different setups. It really is a very amp-dependent headphone.
中性之王:在我看来,HD800就是最中性的,没有耳机可以在这点上与之媲美。取决于你的搭配,HD800可以温暖或者明亮。因为HD800对驱动比较苛刻,有些人说HD800明亮,我不敢苟同。我听过同一副HD800在不同的搭配下显得明亮和暗淡。这副耳机出来的声音很大程度上取决于你的耳放。

GREAT SOUNDSTAGE: While not everyone prefers a wide soundstage, I would say that for monitoring and critical listening purposes, it is beneficial. The HD800 features one of the most finely-contoured and widest soundstage presentations I've ever come across in a headphone. The height is not exceptional, but the depth and width are exemplary. This makes the HD800 an excellent choice for classical music in particular; when you listen to an 80-piece orchestra with 21 different parts all culminating at once, you really crave that width.
无与伦比的声场:也许不是每个人都偏好很宽的声场,但我不得不指出,对于监听和正经的聆听用途,这肯定是一个优点。HD800的声场是我听过耳机中,最宽且轮廓最完美的耳机之一。高度可能不算出类拔萃,但声场的深度和宽度绝对是典范级别的。这使得HD800尤其适合古典音乐:当一个80人的交响乐团,21个不同的乐器组齐奏达到高潮的时候,你绝对希望有那样宽的声场。

IMAGING:If you think of sound imaging as sort of like the degrees of protractor (left at 0 and right at 180) then the HD800 offers perhaps the most pinpoint accuracy of all headphones that I've heard. This headphone can spotlight the distances and relationships between instruments extremely well. It is also able to demonstrate phase problems better than most other headphones I've used.
结像:如果说把结像想象成一个量角器刻画的对象,那么HD800在度量上大概是耳机中最精确的。这个耳机能够极度精确地刻画乐器之间的位置关系,也往往更容易暴露位相的问题。

MIDS: The mids here are really where it's at. I actually think the bass is superb here as well, but the mids are so fine. Pianos, acoustic guitars, trumpets etc. all sound about as uncolored as I can imagine.
中频: 中频恰到好处地出现在它应该在的地方。其实低频也很好,但中频是那么的好~.钢琴、木吉他、小号等等...我很难想象更加纯净无染的声音了。

ACOUSTIC MASTER: Regardless of whether I'm listening to classical, jazz or folk music, the HD800 leaves me in awe every time. Its sound signature leaves acoustic instruments completely uncolored.
母带处理: 无论我听古典、爵士乐还是民谣,HD800总是让我心怀敬畏。因为它的声音让乐器听起来纯净无染。

DETAILED:The HD800 offers a wonderfully detailed sound signature; without sounding hyper-detailed or inauthentic.
细节:HD800的声音细节非常丰富,但又不会特别突出细节而听起来不真实。

DECAY:The HD800 offers a liquid-like decay. Some may prefer the decay here over that of the top electrostatic models because, while it is not as fast, it manages to add body to the overall sonic presentation.
残响:HD800的残响是自然流动的。有些人可能更喜欢顶级静电耳机的那种收的很快的残响,但HD800更倾向于使声音的形体感更加饱满

COMFORT:I think the HD800 is exceptionally comfortable. Your ears do not make contact with the interior of the cup. The velour pads do not over-heat my ears. Despite being heavier than average, the HD800 rests very comfortably on the head.
舒适度:HD800非常舒服。耳朵不用碰到耳罩,耳棉也比较凉快。除了比一般的耳机重点之外,HD800算得上是很舒服了。

BALANCED MODE: I've found that the HD800 scales particularly well in balanced mode - better than most other headphones. With the HD800 in balanced mode, I clearly notice an added sense space and dimension.
平衡驱动:我发现比起大多数其他耳机,HD800在平衡驱动下延展得特别好。平衡驱动下,我明显感觉到空间的尺度变大了。

CABLE: CABLE: The HD800's stock cable is a very finely-crafted cable. However, it is also user-removable. This makes installing an aftermarket cable a cinch.
耳机线:原配的耳机线做工很好。不仅如此,HD800还使用了可换线的设计。

SERIALIZED:Each HD800 is individually serialized with a unique frequency response chart available at request.
专属序列号:每只HD800都有专属序列号,而且还能向厂商索要其频响图。

WEAKNESS 缺点

AMP FINICKY: With regard to amp synergy, the HD800 has a reputation for being finicky. This means that it can sound amazing in one setup and harsh or lifeless in another setup. As a result, it can be quite the task when planning a setup around the HD800.
对耳放的苛刻:说到耳机放大器的搭配,HD800是出了名的苛刻。这意味着你可能从一个搭配当中听到很惊艳的HD800,而从另外一个你只能听到没有生命力的声音。正因为此,如果你要围绕HD800来搭建系统的话,耳放的选择很让人蛋疼。

LACK EUPHONY: Of all sonic attributes, the word euphonic seems the hardest to quantify and define. When a headphone is euphonic, this means that there are certain distortions in the sound reproduction that add a humanness or emotive quality. Some may refer to this as “the wow factor." I find that no matter how wonderful the HD800 sounds, it does not bless my ears with a euphonious quality.
缺乏一点悦耳:在所有的声音特性中,“悦耳"这个词可能是最难量化和定义了。当我们说一个耳机悦耳的时候,其实意味着用一点失真换来了更加有机和感性的声音。有些人认为这个是让人惊艳的因素所在。我发现无论HD800听起来多么完美,它都不曾赐予我任何一点悦耳的修饰。

UNFORGIVING: Being unforgiving is really not a bad thing per se. However, in my opinion, the HD800 is just a few hairs too picky with regard to what recordings it excels with. It sounds stunning with well-recorded music (particularly acoustic instruments), but throw on an older recording or a brightly-mastered pop record, and you may find yourself reaching for an alternate headphone.
宽容度低:宽容度低本身不是什么坏事。但从我的角度看来,HD800对录音未免有一丝丝太过挑剔。用它听优秀的录音(尤其是声乐)可以听起来非常震撼,但用来听老的录音或者是一些过亮的流行录音,你可能就需要找找别的耳机。

SIBILANT In some instances, particularly with solid-state amps, I've found the HD800 to be slightly more sibilant than average.
齿音:有时候我发现HD800的齿音多了一点,尤其是和晶体管耳放搭配的时候。

SOTRAGEFor their future flagship offerings, I hope Sennheiser will do better in the storage department than they did with the HD800. The HD800's thick cardboard box with satin interior is just average for the price.
包装:我希望森海塞尔以后出旗舰耳机的时候,他们能把包装做的更好一点。相对HD800的价格而言,它的硬纸盒包装和绸缎内表面,只能算是凑合。

ON THE FENCE 保留态度

TRANSPARENT?: The HD800 functions as a very transparent window into the music. That said, I would not say that the HD800 is the most transparent headphone on the block. It is definitely near the top tier with regard to transparency, but there can sometimes be a slight edginess in the treble that makes it fall just slightly short of ultimate perfection.
透明度:HD800就像是看向音乐的一扇非常透明的玻璃窗.也就是说,HD800还不是这里最透明的那支耳机。在透明度上它绝对是接近顶级了,但它的高频还是有一点点锐利,这也正是它距离终极完美的一步之遥。

DESIGN: I adore the way the HD800 looks and they surely are comfortable! However, I feel that the headphone exhibits two design flaw. One is just how easily the paint chips. The other is the absence of removable/replaceable ear pads. It is worth mentioning here that Sennheiser has released a limited edition glossy black version of the HD800, which some find even more cosmetically appealing.
工业设计:我还是赞赏HD800的外观的,而且它的确很舒服!但是,我感觉这耳机有两个设计上的瑕疵:第一个是容易掉漆,第二个是耳罩不能取下来,更不能替换。值得一提的是,森海塞尔还发布了一个亮黑版的HD800,有些人可能会可能觉得更炫。

TREBLE: I have heard the HD800's treble sound unbelievably rounded and balanced. However, I do notice that there are moments when I wish the mids would transition more smoothly into the treble. It is extremely rare that I find myself feeling this way about the HD800, but I feel that it is worth mentioning.
HD800的高频听起来难以置信的圆润和平衡。但是,我有时候确实希望中高频的过渡能够更顺滑一点。尽管这在我这里很少发生,但我觉得还是应该提一下。

FOR THE PRICE A
性价比评级: A

Although the HD800 is not inexpensive by any means, it can, in my opinion, outperform most other offerings. I think Sennheiser really got it right with this headphone and while it is not even the top Sennheiser on my list, it is certainly one of the better values. In my opinion, the HD800 is the finest dynamic transducer headphone being manufactured today.
尽管无论这么说HD800都不能算便宜,但我认为,他确实在声音上超越绝大多数其他可选择的耳机。我认为森海塞尔这一步走对了,尽管HD800甚至都不是我这个排行中最好的森海耳机,但很显然他的性价比更高。在我看来,HD800是当今在产最好的动圈耳机。

QUICK CHECK速览

[*]DESIGN: Full-Size
设计:全尺寸耳机[*]DRIVERS: Dynamic
单元:动圈[*]IMPEDANCE: 300 Ohms
阻抗:300欧姆[*]ISOLATION: Little to None
隔音:几乎没有[*]AMPLIFICATION: Requires
放大器:需要[*]MY PREFERRED AMP: Manley Labs Classic Neo 300B / TTVJ Millett 307A
个人偏好耳放:Manley Labs Classic Neo 300B / TTVJ Millett 307A[*]SOUNDS BEST WITH: Classical / Acoustic / Jazz / Well-Recorded Music
最适合的音乐:古典 / 声乐 / 爵士 / 录音良好的一切[*]CABLES USED: Stock / A Pure Sound V3 balanced
使用的耳机线:机线/ A Pure Sound V3 平衡版[*]REVISIONS KNOWN: None confirmed, but I suspect at least 1
已知的版本改动:未经确认,但个人怀疑至少有一次[*]FLAGSHIP STATUS: Currently Is
是否旗舰:
目前是[*]PRODUCTION STATUS AS OF 2012: In Production
2012年在产情况:
在产[*]COST: $1499.95 (without aftermarket cable) $1845 (with aftermarket cable)
价格: 1499.95美元(机线) 1845美元(包括升级线)

(全译文完)

[ 本帖最后由 smilence 于 2012-11-4 12:37 编辑 ]

一页书 发表于 2012-11-4 10:36:54

顶HD800!
SM总 辛苦!

amex 发表于 2012-11-4 10:44:41

:lol SM总又开始学小白挤牙膏了

紫气东来 发表于 2012-11-4 10:51:59

来顶HD800:lol

smilence 发表于 2012-11-4 11:02:40

原帖由 amex 于 2012-11-4 10:44 发表 http://bbs.headphoneclub.com/images/common/back.gif
:lol SM总又开始学小白挤牙膏了

怕写的没保存啊:L:L

我根本不是休息下写一段好吧。我这文章就是从10:30写到12:30,因为论坛的排版功能比较差,所以每句话我都手动用代码模式改格式。

[ 本帖最后由 smilence 于 2012-11-4 15:30 编辑 ]

江苏狗狗 发表于 2012-11-4 11:34:51

zhql_06 发表于 2012-11-4 11:39:59

翻译得很好 评价基本中肯:D

leconte 发表于 2012-11-4 12:24:21

HD800是继D7000和T1之后下一支准备入的耳机

xuzone 发表于 2012-11-4 12:36:06

辛苦了:lol
有没有时间把第一名的耳机也翻译下