abright 发表于 2012-11-3 18:10:22

响应SM总的翻译号召:Head-Fi米豪评论各家旗舰——#02 Stax SR-009

http://bbs.headphoneclub.com/viewthread.php?tid=198710&page=1#pid2777391SM总的翻译号召帖http://www.head-fi.org/t/634201/battle-of-the-flagships-50-headphones-comparedHead-Fi原帖

前言:不知不觉翻译完两篇了。。。。我这也3点了。。。。累啊。。。不过挺有意思。。这一片我翻译更加口语,更加意译,更加带有吐槽式的翻译,如果没有大的翻译错误,不要吐槽了

Here's where it gets somewhat complicated.I've already said just about every good thing possible about other headphones,yet there's still two left in the ranking. What can be better than"perfectly neutral" (which was a characteristic I awarded the HD800)or "most euphonic" (which I awarded the bass-heavy R10)? The answer:Transparency. Everything else is secondary to transparency. If I feel like I'mat one with the music, then everything else is secondary (i.e., whether theheadphone is completely neutral or if it offers the most euphonic characterpossible or if it has the widest soundstage etc). With the final two headphoneson my list, there is a much higher degree of transparency achieved than withall the aforementioned headphones.
事情变得越来越复杂了。我几乎已经说过其他耳机所能表达出的所有优点了,但是我们还有还剩下两个名次没有揭晓。什么完美的中性(我对HD800的描述)更好,什么能比最佳的音乐性(我对低频版R10的评价)更好,答案是透明。在透明面前,一切都是浮云。如果我一个人面对着音乐,这时其他的一切(就像是是否中性是否有乐感是否声场巨大)都是浮云。在我将要说的最后两只耳机里,,他们的透明到极致以至于其他耳机只能望而兴叹的产品。
The SR-009 was Stax's first flagship sincethe release of the SR-007 (Omega 2) several years ago. The SR-007 is still inproduction today. My opinion of the SR-007 is very different from that of many.Some have long revered the SR-007 as their favorite headphone, acclaiming itstransparency and neutrality. For me, while the SR-007 is an excellent soundingheadphone, it is plagued by a slight sense of dullness. There are times that Ifind the SR-007's sound to be a bit subdued and boring. It lacks air andliveliness. Aside from this, I find it to be one of the greatest headphonesever made. The SR-007 is an exceptionally detailed and transparent headphone,but the SR-009 takes it a few notches up.
009是007后的第一个旗舰、007依然在产。我对007的看法和其他很多人都不同。有些人长期以来把007恭为他们最喜欢的耳机,强调他的透明和中性。低于我来说,虽然007声音已经很牛叉了,它的声音还是有一些迟钝。我一直觉得007的声音让我痿。它缺乏空气感和生气。出自之外,我仍然觉得让是最好的耳机之一。007曾是细节最好最透明的耳机,但是现在009把他操翻了。
The humorous side of me had always hopedthat the SR-009 would become known as the Omega 3 (fish anybody?):). The SR-009is a serious contender for the title “World's Best Headphone." It definitelyone ofthe most transparent headphonesthat I've ever heard. Albeit, the SR-009 is just a pinch brighter than neutral.Its sound possesses a bit more weight than the SR-Omega's. Of all the Staxheadphones that I've had the pleasure of hearing, the SR-009 is my favorite.
我幽默的一面经常希望009能被叫做OMEGA-3(注:ω-3脂肪酸, 鱼油里健康成分之一):)。009是世界最佳耳机最有力的竞争者。他绝对是我听过的最透明的耳机。虽然他的声音稍有点偏亮。 009有着STAX耳机前所未有的重量感,这是我想听到的。009是我最喜欢的耳机。
However, this awesomeness carries with itan extraordinarily high price tag. When one considers the included costs ofamplification and source, one is looking at 12000 USD minimum for an idealsetup. That is easily three times the amount one has to spend to get a greatsound from an LCD-3, HD800 or HE-6. It becomes very hard to recommend theSR-009 when those three headphones can get quite close to its performance-levelat a fraction of the cost. Even still, the three aforementioned headphones donot quite stand on equal footing with the SR-009; the SR-009 is clearly of ahigher caliber. Therefore, I have concluded that of all the headphones I haveheard, the SR-009 is the single best headphone currently in production at thetime that I write this review.

但是,丫太贵了。当要买一套配套器材下来,怎么也要12000美元才能听啊。这比腿的不错的LCD-3,HD800或是HE6的系统贵了3倍啊我擦。所以我不太愿意推荐009那三个耳机能用低好几倍的钱达到差不多的声音表现等级。虽然如此,这三个我之前说过的耳机在009面前还是渣渣:009的声音标准显然更高。所以,我的结论是在我听过的所有耳机里009是在我写这篇评测室在产的最强的耳机。

STRENGTHS
优点
PRINCE OF TRANSPARENCY: Some may take aimat me for saying that the SR-009 is less transparent than the more-coloredHE90, which (spoiler alert) is my top pick for the best sounding headphone ofall time. However, I do consider the SR-009 to be the second most transparentsounding headphone I have ever heard. In fact, the SR-009 is so transparent,that while I am using it, I don't consider it second to any headphone. Itallows you to hear every nuance in the music without being overly analytical.To my ears, the SR-009 is even more transparent than Stax's highly-praisedSR-Omega.
通透小王子:有些人也许对我认为009的透明度要比染色略多的我认为是世界上最好声HE90差一些不爽。但是我确实觉得009是我听过的透明度第二的耳机。事实上,009已经透明到当我聆听时我不会想他的透明度会比其他耳机差。他会让你好不费力的听到音乐中最细微的差别,009要比STAX饱受好评的OMEGA系列更加透明。
TRANSIENT RESPONSE KING: If you haven'theard the SR-009, then you may not be entirely convinced of the significance ofa great transient response. When a speaker/headphone has a great transientresponse, music instantly becomes more real. Clarity is not only defined bytreble extension, but also by the articulation of the sound envelope. TheSR-009 has the most realistic transient response I have ever heard.
瞬态之王:若果你没听过009,你也许不会知道瞬态可以抢到这种程度。当喇叭/耳机的瞬态很牛时,你会觉得音乐变得更真实了。晶莹剔透的感觉不仅仅来源于高频延伸,还要依靠声音的错落有致。009有着我听过最逼真的瞬态
EXTREMELY NEUTRAL: I feel that the SR-009is the second most neutral headphone I have ever heard; the first being theHD800. The SR-009 is just a hair brighter than the HD800. On the other hand,the SR-009's sound signature is void of the slight harshness in the treble thatdiminishes the HD800's transparency. I have only heard the SR-009 with twoamplifiers - HeadAmp's BHSE and Aristaeus. It is very possible that when pairedwith the Woo Audio's WES, Ray Samuel Audio's A10 Thunderbolt, Eddie Current'sElectra or Cavalli's Liquid Lightning, that the headphone's sound signaturewould perhaps tilt to one's personal preference. For me, the sound of theSR-009 when paired with the BHSE is everything I could ever have hoped for andmore!
碉堡的中性:009是我听过第二最中性的耳机;第一是HD800。009比起HD800稍微有些亮。另一方面,009的声底在高频没有一丁点的毛刺(这些毛刺在HD800上使得透明度下降)。我只用过两个耳放BHSE和Aristaeus推过009.也许使用WES、THUNDERBOLT、LIQUID LIGHTNING这些耳放时,009才会达到一些人想要的效果,但是BHSE我觉得已经足够好了!比我想象得还好
AWESOME SOUNDSTAGE: The SR-009 possessesone of the most natural soundstaging abilities I have ever come across in aheadphone. In some ways, I prefer the soundstage presentation here to that ofthe HD800 (which offers a far more angled and even wider soundstage). What theSR-009 offers instead is a more evenly-blended view of the sound. While notquite as wide, the SR-009's soundstage provides a very realistic portrayal ofthe sound. The SR-009's soundstage is more forward than that of the SR-Omega,though at the same time, is quite similar.
牛叉的声场:009有我听过耳机中最自然的声场。有些时候我喜欢HD800那种角度很大很宽阔的声场。但是009所表现的是一个声音均匀协调混合的声场。虽然不是很宽,但是009的声场表达了十分真实的声像。009的声场要比OMEGA大。
CLARITY & DETAIL: To my ears, theSR-009 is not quite as revealing as the SR-Omega. As a matter of fact, theSR-Omega is capable of being so revealing that sometimes I even wish it wouldhold back. The SR-009 is just a hair or two less revealing. I prefer this formost listening.
清晰和细节:就我的听感而言,009没有SR-OMEGA 那么强调解析。事实上,OMEGA的解析有时有些过头,而009稍微少一点,正正好好。
MIDS: No specific region within thefrequency spectrum stands out here. This is because all the regions of thefrequency spectrum are extremely well integrated with one another! The SR-009'sentire tonal balance is a marvel. At the same time, the SR-009's midrangepresentation is not as gorgeous as the R10's. Compared to the R10's mids, theSR-009 reveals a slight absence of emotion. Nevertheless, the SR-009's midrangeresponse happens to be flatter and is further enhanced by an extremely naturaldecay.
中频:并没有某个频段突出。只是因为所有频段都是良好的整合在一起。009的整体平衡是令人惊叹的。与此同时009中频表现力不如R10,使得它欠缺一点感情。但是009的中频响应更平直,响应速度更快。
BASS: The bass presentation heredemonstrates wonderful extension, precision, and impact. The SR-009 may not beyour ideal choice if you prefer a tilted bass response for more impact. Still,one must marvel at how tight and focused the bass of the SR-009 is.
低频:这里说的低频下潜足、收得紧、冲击猛。如果喜欢冲击力好的低频,009不是很适合你,但不得不感叹009紧质凝聚的低频
KING OF DECAY: Four out of five audiophilesagree that listening to the SR-009 between meals does nothing for tooth decay;). However, when it comes to the quick, natural decay of the sound envelope,the SR-009 is undeniably impressive.
消散速度之王:八成烧友认为在饭间听009对龋齿没有好处(注:decay在这里指声音消散、不粘滞拖沓的特性,本义为腐烂衰退,tooth decay是龋齿,楼主的冷幽默,表示009消得太快,听得牙也“消”的快了(大概是这个意思))。009的声音毫无拖沓某令人印象深刻
TREBLE: The treble here is grain-free,wonderfully extended and airy with a hint of added presence.
高频:高频极其顺滑、延伸很好,空气感充足
AMAZING CONSTRUCTION: I don't know if Iwould call the SR-009 the most attractive headphone I've ever seen, althoughit's certainly among the most impressive, both in its appearance andsubstantiality. It looks and feels as though it was designed with the utmostattention to detail.
牛逼的制作:我不知道我是否应该叫009我见过的最有吸引力的耳机,虽然说他的外观和实质已经在最令人印象深刻的耳机之列。他看起来是经过了精工细琢。
STORAGE: The wooden case that ships withthe SR-009 is among the best looking that I've seen. The interior features anopen-cell foam interlay which is perfectly fitted to the headphone's uniqueshape. This case is definitely a step up from both the SR-Omega's and Omega 2'sstorage cases.
储存:009附带的木盒子是我见过最好看的。内部的保护海绵完美的贴合耳机的形状,这明显比OMEGA和007的盒子有进步。
SERIALIZED: In my opinion, it is always aplus when a headphone is individually serialized. At the time that I write thisreview, there are no variations of the SR-009 known to me. However, shouldvariations of this model arise in the future, the serial number may be helpfulin determining the specifications of each pair.
序列号:在我看来,耳机有单独的序列号是个好事。在我写这篇评测是,009没有不同的版本。但是如果以后有新版本出现,序列号能帮助我们分辨不同的版本。

WEAKNESSES
缺点
LACKS EUPHONY: Well you can't haveeverything in a single headphone I suppose. If I had even one criticism aboutthe sound quality of the SR-009, it would be that there is an absence ofeuphony. That is to say, I feel there is a slight absence of emotion here. TheSR-009's sonic presentation may just be on the verge of being too technicallyperfect, though I don't know that this problem can really exist.
缺乏乐感:人无完人,机无完机。如果非要我说出009的缺点,我觉得他缺少点音乐性,就是说它有点缺乏感情。也许是009太追求技术上的完美了。
EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE: In order to get themost out of the SR-009, you're looking to spend a minimum of 12 grand. Thisincludes the headphone, amplification and source.
太他喵的贵:为了能响,几平米房。

ON THE FENCE
持观望态度的特点
AMPLIFICATION: I have not heard the SR-009paired with a less expensive amp than the two electrostatic amps that I own(both of which are pricey). Therefore, please know that the following commentis merely conjecture based on others' opinions as well as my own experiencewith Stax headphones: The SR-009 is not considered to be as difficult to driveas the SR-007. It requires less voltage swing and therefore is a bit moreamplifier-friendly. At the same time, one will probably want to spend asizeable amount on amplification in order to get the most out of the SR-009.
驱动:我没有听过廉价二房驱动的009除了的两个经典耳放(两个都很贵)。所以请注意下面的评论只是建立在他人和自己听感上的YY:009比007好驱动一些,对于耳放稍微友好一些。同时如果要驱动好,钞票大大滴。
IMAGING: The SR-009 exhibits very goodimaging capabilities. Yet it doesn't image with quite the same pinpointaccuracy as the HD800, which costs a fraction of the price.
结像:009的结像不错,但是不必便宜好几倍的针尖结像的HD800好多少。
CABLE: The SR-009's cable is very wellconstructed. Of course, as with all the other electrostatic headphones reviewedin this evaluation, the cable is not user-detachable.
线材:009的线做得很好,但是像所有我说过的静电耳机一样,它换不了线。

FOR THE PRICE
性价比
C+

At the time which I write this review, Ifeel confident in saying that the SR-009 is the finest headphone that iscurrently in production. In some ways, I would even go as far as to suggestthat the SR-009 is the best headphone ever made; it is for me, the mosttechnically perfect of all headphones. While just a hair brighter than neutral,the SR-009 outperforms the majority of headphones in almost every way.
在我写这篇评测的时候,我可以自信的说009是最好的在产耳机。不过在某些程度上,我也会说009是前无古人后无来者的最好的耳机:对于我来说,这是技术最完美的耳机。除了稍有点亮,009可谓是横扫九州一统天下。
For me, transparency is the most importantattribute when evaluating sound reproduction. Everything else is secondarybecause when the transducer is transparent, the music is literally there withyou; when this happens, one can stop evaluating the technical excellence orflaws of the transducer.
对于我来说,透明度是我衡量声音回放最重要的考虑因素。当(?传感器(not make sense))透明时其他一切都不重要了,音乐就在那里;当声音是这样是,我们就不会再考虑一些技术岑面的问题了。
However, at its price - approximately 5,000USD - it seems silly to suggest that the SR-009 is a bargain. For about aquarter of the price, you can purchase an HE-6/EF6 combo and get fairly closeto the fidelity offered by a well-powered SR-009. On the other hand, if you areseeking technical-perfection at any cost, the SR-009 is going to be the one youwant.
但是,他的价格!!!!!!!——几乎要5000刀,根本不便宜啊!!四分之一的价格你就可以买个天朝男人西装了——它的声音和驱动好的009也差的不远。但是,如果你表示不在乎钱在乎完美,那就立即购买吧!

QUICK CHECK
DESIGN: Full-Size全尺寸耳机
DRIVERS: Electrostatic   单元:静电
ISOLATION: Little to None隔音:木有
AMPLIFICATION: Absolutely Requires Amp驱动:必须要耳放
MY PREFERRED AMP: HeadAmp Blue HawaiiSpecial Edition推荐耳放:BHSE
SOUNDS BEST WITH: Classical / Jazz/Acoustic / Rock / Electronic 音乐类型
CABLES USED: Stock 线材:原线
REVISIONS KNOWN: None known to me版本:不知道
FLAGSHIP STATUS: Currently Is在产旗舰
STATUS AS OF 2012: In Production在产
COST: $5000 (estimated)5000美元

[ 本帖最后由 abright 于 2012-11-3 18:48 编辑 ]

asakiota 发表于 2012-11-3 18:12:44

再幫頂......

kouga001 发表于 2012-11-3 18:21:02

放眼望去满地皆毒啊……:Q

lihaoren 发表于 2012-11-3 18:27:22

大工作量啊!
挑两个小刺吧,下面两段的意思翻译反了。

优点
PRINCE OF TRANSPARENCY: Some may take aimat me for saying that the SR-009 is less transparent than the more-coloredHE90, which (spoiler alert) is my top pick for the best sounding headphone ofall time. However, I do consider the SR-009 to be the second most transparentsounding headphone I have ever heard. In fact, the SR-009 is so transparent,that while I am using it, I don't consider it second to any headphone. Itallows you to hear every nuance in the music without being overly analytical.To my ears, the SR-009 is even more transparent than Stax's highly-praisedSR-Omega.
通透小王子:有些人也许在等着我说009的透明度要比染色略多的我认为是世界上最好声HE90差一些。但是我确实觉得009是我听过的透明度第二的耳机。事实上,009已经透明到当我聆听时我不会想他的透明度会比其他耳机差。他会让你好不费力的听到音乐中最细微的差别,009要比STAX饱受好评的OMEGA系列更加透明。

BASS: The bass presentation heredemonstrates wonderful extension, precision, and impact. The SR-009 may not beyour ideal choice if you prefer a tilted bass response for more impact. Still,one must marvel at how tight and focused the bass of the SR-009 is.
低频:下潜足、收得紧、砸得实。如果喜欢冲击力好的低频,009很适合你。不得不再次感叹,这低频质太好了!

意思反了

lihaoren 发表于 2012-11-3 18:31:48

Here's where it gets somewhat complicated.I've already said just about every good thing possible about other headphones,yet there's still two left in the ranking. What can be better than"perfectly neutral" (which was a characteristic I awarded the HD800)or "most euphonic" (which I awarded the bass-heavy R10)? The answer:Transparency. Everything else is secondary to transparency. If I feel like I'mat one with the music, then everything else is secondary (i.e., whether theheadphone is completely neutral or if it offers the most euphonic characterpossible or if it has the widest soundstage etc). With the final two headphoneson my list, there is a much higher degree of transparency achieved than withall the aforementioned headphones.
事情变得越来越复杂了。我几乎已经说过其他耳机所能表达出的所有优点了,但是我们还有还剩下两个名次没有揭晓。什么完美的中性(我对HD800的描述)更好,什么能比最佳的音乐性(我对低频版R10的评价)更好,答案是透明。在透明面前,一切都是浮云。如果我一个人面对着音乐,这时其他的一切(就像是是否中性是否有乐感是否声场巨大)都是浮云。在我将要说的最后两只耳机里,有一只是透明到极致以至于其他耳机只能望而兴叹的产品。

最后一个分句不大准确,是有"一种"透明度如此极致(他指的是两只耳机的透明度都牛掰)

abright 发表于 2012-11-3 18:32:43

原帖由 lihaoren 于 2012-11-3 18:27 发表 http://bbs.headphoneclub.com/images/common/back.gif大工作量啊!挑两个小刺吧,下面两段的意思翻译反了。优点PRINCE OF TRANSPARENCY: Some may take aimat me for saying that the SR-009 is less transparent than the more-coloredHE90, which (spoiler...
看到了,谢谢指正马上修改。
写的脑子有点晕了

lihaoren 发表于 2012-11-3 18:37:24

原帖由 abright 于 2012-11-3 18:32 发表 http://bbs.headphoneclub.com/images/common/back.gif

看到了,谢谢指正马上修改。
写的脑子有点晕了

睡醒了再改吧:time:

abright 发表于 2012-11-3 18:48:04

原帖由 lihaoren 于 2012-11-3 18:37 发表 http://bbs.headphoneclub.com/images/common/back.gif

睡醒了再改吧:time: 已经改正了:victory:

davidxtb 发表于 2012-11-3 18:49:35

绑定

ramos 发表于 2012-11-3 20:50:55

貌似把我想翻的一篇给翻了…………

sunren 发表于 2012-11-3 21:23:23

LZ,貌似错别字挺多的……

oldfish239 发表于 2012-11-3 22:08:04

翻译真心辛苦,刚才我花了一晚上才完成一篇。楼主在一天之内翻了三篇,真不容易。支持:handshake

13hades 发表于 2012-11-4 00:13:41

:loveliness: 用家表示已经基本没话说了

luoxing 发表于 2012-11-4 00:21:50